Bonuses and promotions are the chief support of many online casinos after the gambling games offered by these casinos. Over many years, online casinos have had stiff competition for customers or players on their sites. Because of this, online casinos have now built a mechanism or a feature that entices players to come and play on their sites. This feature or mechanism is known as the online casino bonus. Bonuses and promotions are not the only way to attract players to come and play on their site, but it has been proven to be very effective in drawing players over to them to come and try out their site.
These bonuses and promotions do not only favour the online casino but also the players. Online casino bonuses can be free and extra cash or mechanisms that allow the players to play on the site by spending little to no money. Online gamblers use this feature judiciously to learn more about the online casinos they sign up for. On the other hand, the bonuses and promotions have helped these online casinos to fulfil their aim, which is to attract the most customers.
Online gamblers are always enthusiastic when it comes to online casino bonuses, and they want to gamble responsibly with the best online casino bonus offers. That is why we have taken it upon ourselves to enlighten players about the best online casino bonuses and how to go about these bonuses in this article. On this page, you will find a wide range of online casino bonuses from top online casino sites, including no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, free spins etc.
If you are a new player that just started playing at Indian online casinos, using a casino’s bonus offers is a perfect way to start your online gambling journey on the site. However, online gambling sites’ bonuses and promotions are not as straightforward as they seem. It is because online casino bonuses have a lot of terms and conditions, and you must meet these terms before you can claim the bonus itself and your bonus winnings. You must consider these bonus terms and conditions before deciding if you should take the bonus.
All in all, we aim to enlighten you more about casino bonuses and promotions and how these bonuses work in this article.
Different Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses and offers are a type of promotion typically made available on the gambling site to attract new customers to sign up and play on their site. There are many types of online casino bonuses, and some are even more lucrative than others. Selecting the best online casino bonus at Indian online casinos can be a bit stressful, but that’s why we are here to help you choose the best one.
There are a lot of factors involved when you want to select the best online casino bonus. Therefore, it is essential to take your time to go through the casino bonus terms and conditions before you opt-in to the bonus and sign up for the online casino site. We will help you by giving you an idea of what to look out for when you want to select the casino bonus. Online casino bonuses are somewhat risky, but if you use them correctly, you will surely make profits.
Even though you do not make real cash out of these online casino bonuses, it still offers you fun. It is because you will be able to test a lot of games and also a lot of online gambling sites in India. So, what are the different types of online casino bonuses?
No Deposit Bonus
No Deposit Bonus is a casino bonus given to players without having to make a real money deposit to the casino site. They are either given to players as cash or free spins. It is a free bonus that allows you to play on a casino site without using your money. It might sound false, but it is true. Another interesting fact about this bonus is that you can earn real money using it. Online casinos offer this bonus as a stand-alone or attachment to sign-up bonuses or other bonuses on the site.
The stand-alone no deposit bonus was prevalent in online casinos at one time. Still, now you will hardly find any online casino site offering them. When most of these online casinos noticed that “bonus hunters”, or as they call them, misuse or take advantage of the no deposit bonuses they offer, they stopped offering the stand-alone no deposit bonuses. Even if you find casino sites that offer these bonuses, you will notice that the bonus will have a very high wagering requirement.
No Deposit Bonuses are occasionally offered as a welcome bonus so that they can attract new players to the site. On other occasions, they are given to the high rollers on the site to encourage them to keep playing on the site. There are also many different types of no deposit bonuses, and they are:
- No Deposit Cash Bonus – No deposit cash bonus is free cash that is offered to players to use on selected games. Players do not need to make any form of deposit before they receive the bonus. All that is required is they create an account with the casino offering the bonus. Immediately they create the account. They will deposit the free money into their playing account. Depending on the online casino you sign up for, you can use the bonus on all games or only on games selected explicitly by the online casino site.
- No Deposit Free Spins – From the name, we can deduce what type of online casino bonus this is. A casino offers no deposit free spins to players to play slots for free without making any real cash deposit. These types of no deposit bonuses usually have high wagering requirements, and you will hardly find any of them below the 35x wagering requirement mark. Free spins no deposit gives players an excellent chance to try out the slot machines available on the site, and they can even win big while testing their luck. The no deposit free spins are primarily offered to new players and sometimes to existing players. Although you can only use these free spins on selected slot games, you can use them on all the slot machines offered by the casino. Most of the time that online casinos offer this bonus. It is either because the casino site just launched a new slot game, and they want their players to test it out or only if they want to market a specific slot game.
- No Deposit Casino Credits – For many casinos that offer mainly slot games, it is only natural to offer no deposit free spins bonuses. However, casinos dedicated to table games like roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, Andar Bahar, and Teen Patti offer no deposit casino credits to their players. These free credits are mainly offered as a welcome bonus to new players. When players complete their registration process, the no deposit free credits are immediately credited into their playing account for use. They can use these free credits to win real money; no deposit is required to claim the bonus.
- No Deposit Bonus Keep What You Win – It is essential to know that not all no deposit bonuses are cashable. Some give you a chance to get familiar with the online casino games and the rules guiding the game, and you can also try out the numerous possibilities available on offer on the site. However, you cannot cash out most of the no deposit bonuses. This kind of no deposit bonus is splendid because even though the bonus might have a very high wagering requirement, the option of withdrawing your funds is still available. It means that you can play games on an online casino site without using your own money, and even at that, you can still cash out your winnings from this bonus after meeting the requirements.
- Welcome Bonus Casino No Deposit – There are a lot of ways that online casino sites can reward players for signing up for their site. The no deposit casino welcome bonus can come in different forms, including free spins, funds credited into your playing account after registration, and free credits. Unlike the traditional welcome bonus, this type of welcome bonus has stringent wagering requirements, and you must fulfil the wagering requirements before you can withdraw your winnings from the bonus. Online casinos use this no deposit casino welcome bonus as an excellent marketing strategy to attract new customers. It is also a superb opportunity for new customers to get accustomed to the particular casino’s games without risking their funds. The no deposit welcome bonus you will receive varies from casino to casino.
Deposit bonuses require that players make a real money deposit into their account before they are offered the bonus. The deposit bonus is usually activated whenever players make real cash deposits into the casino site. Casinos mainly offer deposit bonuses to encourage players to make more deposits into the playing account.
The most regular deposit bonus type matches players’ deposits with the same bonus amount. It is also known as the 100% deposit bonus. For example, if you are given a 100% deposit bonus, and you make a deposit of Rs 500, you will get an additional Rs 500 bonus amount, which will then make the total amount available to you for gambling Rs 1,000. It is also mandatory to keep the deposit bonus match percentage in mind, as a 120% bonus will give you the same amount of your deposit together with an additional 20%, and a 50% match bonus will give you just half or 50 per cent of your deposit. After the welcome / Sign up Bonus, Deposit Bonus is the most common bonus type.
The welcome bonus is the most common type of sign-up bonus. This bonus is the type that is offered to new customers when they join a particular online casino site. When these new players make their first deposit, they are given a percentage of the deposit they make as a deposit sign-up bonus. The sign-up bonus amount you will receive depends on the online casino site you sign up to. These sign-up bonuses have wagering requirements that are usually attached to them. You must wager the bonus a certain number of times before you can completely cash out your bonus winnings.
Reload bonus is another type of popular online casino bonus in India. This bonus is just like a deposit match bonus, and it is offered to players that make more real money deposits into their playing account. The reload bonus percentage usually varies from casino to casino, but the most common percentage is the 50% reload bonus. Reload bonuses are typically offered in the form of a ladder. That is, the percentage might increase or decrease on each deposit you make on the site. These reload bonuses are also subject to wagering requirements, meaning you must play through the bonus amount many times before withdrawing your bonus winnings entirely.
This bonus is just as the name implies. It offers you cash back as you play on the online gambling site. The bonus is always active on your player account. They will refund you a certain amount of the cash you lost when playing in the online casino. A cashback Bonus is usually run monthly or weekly, in which you will get a percentage of your funds back immediately after the period has been passed. A cashback bonus often returns 1%, 5%, 10%, 20% or more per cent of the cash you have lost during gameplay. Generally, the more money you lose, the higher your cashback amount will be.
Online casinos’ loyalty bonus is also known as VIP bonus. A bonus is offered to loyal customers or VIP players on a particular casino site. These online casinos offer players of high VIP levels specially made loyalty promotions. The loyalty / VIP offers are usually more advantageous than the regular bonuses. For example, loyalty bonuses can give their loyal customers lower wagering requirements and higher bonus amounts. There is no limit to what you can get as a VIP player. You will get unique treatments and a personal account manager, among other perks. You can also win trips, cars, merchandise, real cash rewards and many more as a VIP player.
How Does an Online Casino Bonus Work?
Online casino bonuses come from money or other incentives offered by a particular online casino to players on their site. These bonuses are a brilliant marketing strategy for online casinos to attract players to their sites. Players also benefit from the bonus by getting extra money to play on the site and having the chance to withdraw the bonus winnings. Therefore, it is a win-win situation for both the online casino site and the players. While all these bonuses are well and good, it is essential to note that they come with specific terms and conditions that must be met before you can fully enjoy them. These terms and conditions can be a bit strict, but using them well will boost your gameplay excitement and win.
Although claiming bonuses and promotions can be profitable to players, it is important to pay good attention to the bonuses’ terms and conditions. We’ll discuss a few things you need to know about how online casino bonuses work below.
- Wagering Requirements – Wagering requirements are arguably an essential part of these online casino bonuses. You must wager the bonus amount several times if you hear it for the first time. Until you have wagered the bonus in full, your winnings will be locked, and you will be unable to withdraw it. For example, if you are given a bonus of up to Rs 250, and the bonus has a 25x wagering requirement, you will have to spend Rs 6,250 on the eligible games before you can cash out your bonus winnings. Casinos use this feature as a sort of protection against sustaining substantial losses. They do not want to make it easy for players to turn the bonus money into real money. The bonus wagering requirement amount you will get varies from casino to casino.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that it is not all casino games that contribute 100% to the wagering requirement figure. If you play some games, you will likely meet the wagering requirements faster than if you play other games. For example, in most casinos, slots contribute 100% to the figure, but the same cannot be said about other games like roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker.
- Maximum Win Limits – Online casinos set the maximum amount of money you can win while using their bonuses. It is another mechanism the casino employs to reduce the tangible loss of money on promotions. This maximum win limit can be set at a meagre figure, and for people who plan to milk such a bonus, it will be a disappointment for them. When a maximum win limit is set using a bonus, your winnings will not exceed the set limit even if you are lucky enough to pass the maximum win limit. For example, if you are given a bonus of up to Rs 20,000, and you play a slot game with the bonus and win Rs 50,000, the amount that will be awarded to you is Rs 20,000 because that is the max amount you can win when using the bonus. You will have to forfeit the remaining Rs 30,000.
- Time Limits – Another thing to remember when using an online casino bonus is the set time limit for such a bonus. That a bonus cannot be available forever, it is up to you to check the terms and conditions to see how long you can use the bonus. Once a bonus has expired, there is no rollover. If you fail to meet the wagering requirement of a particular bonus before the time limit, you will forfeit such bonus along with the winnings you have made with the bonus.
A welcome bonus is the most popular online casino bonus in India. It is given to players just joining a particular online casino site. Welcome bonus casinos in India use these bonuses to welcome new players to their sites and encourage them to deposit and play more on their gambling sites. Welcome Bonuses are also popularly known as sign-up bonuses, and they are given to new players as credits or free spins to allow new customers to play for real money on their site. Most welcome bonuses require that players deposit before they can claim the bonus. However, there are other welcome bonuses that players don’t need to make real money deposits to claim. Expert or newbie, using welcome bonuses is a great way to get started on a particular online gambling site and maximize your winnings.
There are different types of welcome bonuses, and they include:
- Welcome casino bonus no deposit
- Free spins
- Welcome cash bonus
- Hybrid welcome bonus – which can be a combination of two of the first three bonuses above
A casino bonus is an excellent marketing strategy online casinos use to attract customers to play on their sites. Casino bonuses can be in the form of free spins and cash bonuses, and it doesn’t only favour the casino site. It also gives players extra money and promotions to use on the site.
All you need to do to get a casino bonus in India is to look for an Indian online casino with lucrative promotions and favourable terms and conditions, join the site and opt-in to any bonus offer that catches your eye.
Wagering Requirements are also known as playthrough requirements. It means you must wager a bonus amount a certain number of times before you can cash out your winnings from such a bonus. Wagering requirements vary from gambling site to site.
It is straightforward to wager a casino bonus. After claiming the bonus, go to any available games on which you can use the bonus and place your wagers for bets.
A no deposit online casino bonus is a type of bonus in which you do not need to make a real money deposit on the site before you can claim the bonus. The bonus will be credited to your account upon registration, and it is possible to cash out your winnings from this bonus.
A reload bonus is just like a deposit match bonus. It is usually offered in percentages, and when you make real money deposits, you will be offered a certain percentage of your money as extra money. One major perk of reload bonus is that they can be used more than once, unlike other deposit match bonuses.
Go to the cashier section of your selected online casino, and choose your preferred withdrawal option on the site. Input the amount of cash you want to deduct, and click on withdraw. Keep in mind that before you can withdraw your casino bonus winnings, you must have met the wagering requirement of the particular bonus.
There are a lot of casinos that offer the best casino bonus. Make sure that the casino you want to use their bonus has favourable wagering requirements and a maximum win limit on all their bonus offers.