What is a No Deposit Bonus? In simple terms, a no deposit bonus is a bonus awarded to players by an online casino without them necessarily making a real deposit into their playing account. No deposit bonuses are just as the name implies, it is a free reward given to players, and players can use these rewards to earn real money when playing online casino games.
These no deposit bonuses are like gifts they give you for finishing specific tasks in a casino, which might be as basic as creating an account with an online casino. There are different online casino India no deposit bonuses. They include free coins, free cash, slot machine free spins, and many others.
Usually, no deposit bonuses in India are part of a welcome bonus. They are commonly in the form of free spins, also known as free signup bonus no deposit casino India. These bonuses are given to players whenever they complete a simple task like registering an account with an online casino and verifying the account. There are also times that these casinos’ no deposit bonuses are only offered to consistent players on the site, especially their loyal customers. All in all, no deposit bonuses can come in many different forms, and players can maximally utilize these free rewards to earn real cash.
- Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses with Indian rupees ₹ (INR)
- How Did We Choose the Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses
- This is How You Claim Your No Deposit Bonus
- A Full Explanation of How a No Deposit Bonus in Casinos Work
- No Deposit Types
- FAQ For No Deposit Casino Bonuses
Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses with Indian rupees ₹ (INR)
No Deposit Bonuses are becoming very popular in India today, and there are a lot of no deposit bonus casinos in India that you can choose from. Here, you will find some of the best online casinos in India that offer no deposit bonuses with Indian currency. Our expert online casino and bonus reviewers have compiled a list of the safest, best, and most reputable no deposit bonus casino India 2022. The online casinos in this list are the most reputable in India, and they boast the best games and the most generous deposit and no deposit bonus rewards. Some of the no deposit bonus casinos include:
Jeetwin is another online casino in India that offers new Indian players a no-deposit bonus. It is an online gambling site that is popular for offering fantastic gambling experiences to its players. You will have access to many games and promotions on this site.
This online gambling site gives new players a match bonus worth 1,000 rupees upon registration. You can only use the match bonus on games selected by the casino. Specific terms and conditions apply to this bonus, such as;
- It is only available to new players above the legal gambling age.
- Players do not need a promo code to claim this bonus. They just need to opt into the bonus before making a deposit.
- The bonus is only eligible to use on selected games on the site.
- Failure to meet the wagering requirements after the allotted bonus duration will lead to the forfeiture of the bonus winnings.
- The maximum bonus amount is 1,000 rupees.
Spin casino is a popular online gambling site in India. It has been in operation for a few years now and offers top-quality online gambling services to its customers.
The casino offers many online casino games, and tons of promotional offers are up for grabs when you join this site. One of the bonus incentives they offer is the exclusive no-deposit bonus. Spin casino offers 50 no-deposit free spins on the “Fancy Bells” slot game. This no-deposit bonus is open to all new members who create a new account. All you need to do is visit the site and open an account. This no deposit bonus comes with terms and conditions that must be met before you can claim the bonus, and it includes:
- The no-deposit bonus is only available to new players above the age of 18.
- The 50 free spins bonus does not require you to make a deposit before claiming it.
- You can only use the free spins on the Fancy Bells slot game.
- The maximum win you can get using this bonus is 1,640 rupees.
- There are also additional terms and conditions, including the wagering requirements. Check the T&C section of the site to learn more about it.
Royal Vegas has proven its worth in the iGaming industry by providing outstanding customer service. You get to enjoy the beauty of its games and bonus offers.
Like its name, the casino makes you play on the site like royalty. You’ll also enjoy an outstanding experience when you play on this site. The no-deposit bonus is one of the Royal Vegas bonuses that makes you try out the site without spending your own money. This bonus is an exclusive 50 free spins offered to players when they sign up for the site. The no-deposit free spins bonus is only eligible to use on the “Classic Sevens” slot game. Terms and conditions apply to this bonus, and some of them include:
- It is only available once per account, email address, IP address, and phone number.
- Players do not need to deposit before they can claim the no-deposit bonus.
- The 50 free spins are credited automatically to the new player’s account upon registration; no promo code is required.
- New players can only use the 50 free spins on the Classic Sevens slot machine.
- The bonus has a wagering requirement, and failure to meet this requirement before the bonus expires will lead to a forfeiture of the bonus winnings.
- Check out the bonus terms and conditions section to learn more about the wagering requirements.
Casinoin is one of the best online casinos in India. It is also one of the sites that offer cryptocurrency payment methods. It is a new online casino, but it has features that enable it to compete against top-flight casinos in the gaming industry.
Its gaming technology offers high-quality games, and players don’t seem to get enough of its casino promotions. Out of the many bonuses it offers is the special no-deposit bonus available to new players.
When new members join the site, they are given 100 rupees no-deposit bonus upon registration. Some terms and conditions apply to this bonus, and it includes:
- The bonus is credited automatically into the player’s account after registration.
- Failure to meet the wagering requirements after the allotted bonus duration will lead to the forfeiture of the bonus winnings.
- The max no-deposit bonus you can receive is 100 rupees.
- The bonus is only eligible to use on selected games on the site.
Casino Days is one of the few Indian-based online casinos on this list. Unlike many other casinos, they offer local support to Indian players on their site. They also offer a splendid no deposit bonus to their customers. Indian players are offered a 20 free spins no deposit bonus. The bonus has terms and conditions, and some of them include:
● The free spins no deposit must be used within one day of claiming them.
● Unused free spins will be automatically cancelled.
● It has a wagering requirement of 35x; players must have wagered the bonus 35 times before they can withdraw their winnings.
JungleRaja casino is another Indian-based casino on this list. They offer many promotions and games and provide local support to Indian players. JungleRaja offers a 500 rupees no deposit cash bonus to Indian players to play some selected games on the site. Players can use this free money to win real cash, or they can use it to try out the gameplay of some games on the site. This no deposit bonus has terms and conditions, and some of them are:
● Players are only eligible for this bonus once per account.
● No Deposit is required for this bonus, which is credited automatically into the playing account.
● The bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x; players must wager the bonus 40 times before they can withdraw their winnings.
● Players who find the terms and conditions unfavourable can opt out of the bonus, as it is not mandatory to use it
How Did We Choose the Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses
Our professional online casino reviewers have helped you to source the best online casinos with interesting no-deposit bonuses. We did that by using certain criteria to classify them, and some of the criteria we used in classifying them are:
- Safety and Security – The best no deposit online casino bonuses are safe, trusted, and secure. This is because they use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure that all their customers’ information (personal, transactional, and financial) are kept safe and secure. We made sure that all the casinos on this site fulfilled these criteria.
- Favourable Bonuses and promotions – Most online casino bonuses and promotions have strict terms and conditions and wagering requirements that are almost impossible to meet. We made a thorough review of these online casino sites, and deduced that the wagering requirements and the T&Cs of these casinos are fair.
- Large Variety of Games – Sometimes, you can discover the credibility of an online casino by the number and variety of online casino games they offer. The best no deposit bonus online casinos have tons of high-paying and real money games. These games include slots, blackjack, baccarat, poker, roulette etc.
- Licenses and Regulations – The best online casinos with no deposit bonuses are licensed and regulated by reputable licensing companies. Some of the licensing companies include the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Curacao eGaming etc. We made sure that all the online gambling sites on our list are licensed and regulated by appropriate companies.
This is How You Claim Your No Deposit Bonus
Although the no deposit bonuses are different from deposit bonuses in that players are not required to make a real money deposit before they can claim the bonus. However, the process involved in claiming the no deposit bonuses is similar to that of the deposit bonuses. Most of the time, no deposit bonuses come in the form of welcome bonuses, and at other times, they might come as an additional promotion package during gameplay on the site.
To claim the no deposit bonuses that come in the form of welcome promotions, follow the simple steps below:
● The most crucial step is deciding which online casino no deposit bonus you want. Choose from the best online casino bonuses available to Indian players. You can decide to pick one from the list we made above, or you can do your research and select the one that best suits your taste.
● After choosing your preferred online casino, the next step is to create an account with them. The casino might ask you to provide personal information like name, email address, phone number, user ID and password. They might also verify your account information before they award the bonus to you.
● On many occasions, during your registration process, the online gambling platform might provide the option of opting for the bonus. Make sure you opt-in to the bonus before completing your registration process.
● After completing your registration process, log into your newly created account.
● After thoroughly verifying your information details, you will notice that the bonus prize (cash prize or free spins) has already been credited into your playing account.
● Some casinos require you to input promo codes of the unique no deposit bonuses before claiming them. After you have inputted the no deposit codes, they will credit your account with the exact bonus amount.
Sometimes, the no deposit bonuses are not available as welcome bonuses. They might be in-game bonuses or rewards to the casino’s VIP or loyal players. Before being patronised by this kind of no deposit bonus, you must become a loyal player by spending more time and money on the online casino site. As an advantage of being a loyal player in the casino, you will be rewarded with free cash, spins, and many more perks. It might be occasional or once in a while. If you are selected to enjoy this bonus, they will notify you via phone or email. And as a VIP player, you can also check the notification section of your playing account to know if you have been offered any personalised bonus and incentive. Note that most of the time, these types of no deposit bonuses are claimed using bonus codes.
Suppose you want to be updated about the latest type of no deposit bonus and casino promo codes. In that case, you can check their promotions page or reach out to the customer support of the specific online casino to provide you with the correct information at all times.
A Full Explanation of How a No Deposit Bonus in Casinos Work
A no deposit bonus gives Indian players the chance to earn in rupees without having to spend their own money. That means they have the chance to play games in the casino without having to risk their funds. Mostly, casinos use this type of bonus as a marketing strategy; that is, they use the bonus to attract players to play on their casino site. No deposit bonuses are usually given to players when they signup, and sometimes they are awarded as in-game and loyalty perks. Before you can claim the no deposit bonus, you will first need to create an account, and after creating an account, you will be required to verify your information details. The no deposit will instantly be credited into your account after you have verified your details. You will also have to input bonus codes to claim the no deposit bonus. You can only claim these no deposit bonuses once per account.
No deposit bonuses usually come with bonus terms and conditions that must be met before you can claim them. Some of the bonus terms and conditions parameters include:
Wagering requirements are specific conditions that must apply to the winnings that the bonus offers generate. The bonus wagering requirements are usually represented in multipliers. For example, if you get a bonus of 200 rupees and it has a 20x wagering requirement, you will have to spend 4,000 rupees on the eligible games before you can cash out your bonus winnings. Therefore if you win 20,000 rupees from the 200 rupees bonus, you can withdraw 16,000 rupees. To learn more about the wagering requirements of a specific bonus, you can check the terms and conditions of the bonus.
Maximum winnings are also known as max cashout, and the max cashout is fixed. In this case, the casino has already set the maximum amount of money you can win with the given bonus to a fixed price. For example, the casino can award you a 500 rupee bonus with a max win of 20,000 rupees, so even if you win more than the fixed maximum amount using the bonus, your total win will still be given as 20,000 rupees.
The maximum bet is just as the name implies. It is the maximum amount of money you can stake in any eligible game using the bonus money. That means the casino will limit the amount you can stake per game round. In this case, if you are given a 200 rupee bonus, with a max bet of 5 rupees, it means the maximum amount of money you can stake per spin on a slot or per round on other games cannot be more than the given max bet. Maximum bet of no deposit bonuses vary per casino.
You can play eligible games using the no deposit bonus that the casino awards to you. It is important to note that the casinos have set their no deposit bonuses so that you won’t be able to use them to play all the games in the casino. To know the games you can play using the no deposit bonus, check the terms and conditions section of the casino. They might also mention some games for the playthrough requirements (bonus requirements), which means you can only wager your bonus winnings in selected games. For free spins, the casino might specify the name of the slot game(s) you can use the free spins to play. In cases of cash prizes, the gambling site will provide you with the name of other games; it might be table games, sports, and many more games. It might even still be on slots.
No Deposit Types
There are a lot of ways in which online betting sites reward players for registering on their sites. An excellent example of this is the no deposit bonus, which revolves mainly around free credits and free spins. Depending on the casino you are creating an account with, the forms that the no deposit bonuses can take are vast. Some no deposit bonus can require that you input bonus codes before you can claim them, while others do not.
That being said, it is crucial to know that not all no deposit bonuses come in the form of a signup bonus. Sometimes casinos can give out these free cash or spins as in-game perks, or they can also include it as part of the package their loyal players and VIP members can get. It might also be to honour players who have wagered a substantial amount of money, to appreciate the player’s loyalty, or it can be in the form of free spins so that players can test out a new slot game they just added.
Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
There are three major types of free spins, one of which is the free spins no deposit bonus. Free spins no deposit bonus is one of the most commonly used no deposit bonuses among many online casinos today. These free spins no deposit means that players can play selected slots at the casino, using a given number of free spins without having to make a real money deposit to this site. The no deposit bonus is credited instantly to the player’s account upon registration. It gives players an excellent chance to kick-start their journey in the casino without having to use their own money.
This no deposit bonus is only available on selected slot games and has a wagering requirement attached to it. Casinos can sometimes give loyal players free spins for a limited time.
Casino Welcome Bonus No Deposit
We are very familiar with welcome bonuses that require deposits to claim them, but some casinos offer welcome bonuses in which no deposit at any time is required to claim them. These welcome bonuses can come in cash prizes, free credits, spins, etc.
But because it doesn’t require a deposit, it has a more demanding wagering requirement. Players will forfeit their bonus winnings if they fail to meet the wagering requirements. Online casinos use this strategy to attract customers to play on their sites. They are not the only ones benefiting from it, as players can use this bonus to start their new casino journey.
No Deposit Bonus Keep What You Win
Since we are here already, it is essential to note that not all no deposit bonus winnings can be withdrawn. Some give players an avenue to test the games on the site, but you can’t cash out the winnings. Yet, most casinos offer no deposit bonuses that you can cash out.
This no deposit bonus is suitable because although the players have various playthrough requirements, they still can withdraw their winnings. That is, players can play without using their money and can cash out their winnings after fulfilling all the wagering requirements.
Slots No Deposit Bonus
You can only use this type of bonus on slot machines. Online casinos with a vast majority of slot games are the ones that offer this type of bonus, and it is usually in the form of free spins. The no deposit bonus type allows you to familiarise yourself with the slot gameplay before playing with your money.
By just creating an account, you can get familiar with the vast majority of slot games available on the site and earn big without spending a dime. Occasionally, casinos might offer free spins to existing players to play their selected slot games, as this bonus is not limited to new players alone. It is primarily applicable whenever a casino just launched a new slot game and they want their players to try it out or whenever they want to popularise an existing slot game.
No Deposit Casino Credits
Casinos that specialise mainly in slot games offer slots with no deposit bonuses. Casinos that also specialise in table games give their players the chance to play some of their slot games with no deposit casino credits. This no deposit bonus is primarily available to new players. When players just join the specific casino site, the free credits are instantly credited into their playing account. You can use it on table games like Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, Roulette or any other table game that is available to play using the bonus.
FAQ For No Deposit Casino Bonuses
A no deposit bonus is simply a type of bonus awarded by casinos to players without an initial deposit. Players can play specific games on the casino site using this bonus, which can occur in different forms such as casino welcome bonus no deposit, free spins no deposit, no deposit casino credits etc.
You can get the no deposit bonus in different ways. Most of the time, a no deposit bonus is awarded to players when they register an account with a casino. So to get this type of no deposit bonus, you must first create an account with the said casino and opt-in to the bonus (use a bonus code if required). Some casinos also offer this bonus as in-game perks to celebrate certain milestones or as part of the rewards given to loyal players or VIP members. All in all, just keep playing consistently on the site to stand the chance of getting a no deposit bonus.
Immediately after you receive your no deposit bonus, you should start playing the selected games with the bonus to win real money. You can only withdraw your winnings after meeting the wagering requirement of the bonus, and in most cases, you will have to deposit your money to fulfil the wagering requirements.
No, there is no online casino that imposes the use of their no deposit bonuses on their customers. It is entirely up to the players to decide whether they will use the online casino bonus. So you can decide not to opt into the bonus in the first place, and if you have opted in and want out, you can easily opt out of the bonus.
Yes, it is entirely safe to use a bonus code. Trusted and reputable online casinos provide their players with safe and secure promo codes to claim no deposit bonuses. However, some casinos do not require that you use bonus codes to claim your no deposit bonus.
For a no deposit welcome bonus, you are only eligible to use it once. But it might be that in the online casino you are, they occasionally offer no deposit bonuses as part of a promotion campaign or as a perk of being a loyal player. Only then can you be able to use the free bonus again.